Monday, April 12, 2010

Yahoo Web Hosting Reviews

he following are Yahoo Web Hosting Reviews by users, webmasters and independent website owners.
May '09 - "Yahoo Web Hosting has been terrific the past year as I use their Sitebuilder to create my site..Could not be happier with their service"

›› John R.
Louisville, KY United States

Apr '09 - "A web hosting provider like Yahoo Small Business is providing me with quality web hosting. I love all their features and a reduction in price is nice as well. Keep up the great work."

›› Sam A.
Orlando, FL United States

Jan '09 - "I have been using web hosting providers for over 5 years now and Yahoo Web Hosting might be the most reliable web hosting provider and I absolutely love all the features that come with your plan."

›› Cheryl C.
Gainesville, FL United States

Oct '08 - "Yahoo Hosting makes it so easy to actaully build your website and market it. The hosting plan is absolutely incredible with the unlimited bandwidth and storage. I would recomment this package to anyone looking for a solid host."

›› Mike T.
Atlanta, GA United States

Aug '08 - "After having some issues with so many other web hosting companies, I am finally satisfied with Yahoo Small Business and all that their web hosting plan offers. It is very comforting that they are taking care of my website hosting needs. A plus Yahoo."

›› George M.
Richmond, VA United States

July '08 - "I was pleasantly surprised with the excellent support from Yahoo Web Hosting, and the online knowledgebase was extremely vast with quality content and precise answers to many faqs. Good job Yahoo Web Hosting!"

›› Joan B.
Owensboro, KY United States

June '08 - "I was pleasantly surprised with the excellent support from Yahoo Web Hosting, and the online knowledgebase was extremely vast with quality content and precise answers to many faqs. Good job Yahoo Web Hosting!"

›› Joan B.
Owensboro, KY United States

Mar '08 - "I have thoroughly enjoyed using Yahoo Web Hosting and it's control panel. Very intuitive and extremely easy to use. I have had nothing but great success with Yahoo Hosting and would like to recommend it to anyone looking for a web hosting provider. 2 Thumbs Up!"

›› Kerry H.
Albany, NY United States

Feb '08 - "Excellent Upgrade. 5 Out of 5 Ratings from me. Keep up the good work and this improvement is truly the best offer in the industry."

›› Mike P.
Seattle, WA United States


Feb '08 - "The new Yahoo Web Hosting plan is great. I absolutely love the unlimited bandwidth and disk space. It gives me plenty of room to host all my videos on my site."

›› Frank T.
Rochester, MN United States

Jan '08 - "Utilizing Yahoo Web Hosting was extremely easy. I was looking for a hosting company that was reliable with great customer service. Yahoo Web Hosting' customer service was excellent and extremely helpful. And the Yahoo control panel interface was pretty intuitive as well. I used the web design authoring tools under Yahoo Site Solutions which really allowed me to design my website with simplicity. I recommend Yahoo Web Hosting to anyone looking for a solid web host."

No comments:

Post a Comment